Looking for a well-fitting bikini on your summer beach ? Let us find out your right bikini size easily here by comparing in US and UK size.
How To Get Your Right Bikini Size ?
Step 1 : Find out the measurement of your body at 3 parts:
1. Bust- Measure around fullest part
You can measure the circumference around your hips and bottom at the fullest part of the hips.
2. Waist – measure around natural waistline
Use a flexible measure tape to measure the circumference around your natural waistline.
3. Hips- measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
Measure over the fullest part of your bust and all the way around your body. Make sure to keep measuring tape parallel with floor.
Step 2: Use your measurements to determine your bikini Top and Bottom size in US or UK measurement .
Bikini top sizes are given in three (3) different ways, depending on brand and model:
1. Bra Size is used. Then you pick bikini bottom size and bikini top size separately. See here to determine your US bra size. Size example: Bottom Size: 8/M, Top Size: 34C
2. Bikini top size is determined with the same size system as the bikini bottom, just by adding your bust measurement in addition to waist and hips measurements. Size example: Bikini Bottom: 8/M, Top Size: 8/M (if you can pick bottom size and top size separately) or Bikini Size: 8/M (if sized as a set). Use the bikini size chart below to determine your bikini top size:
3. Bikini top size is given with a cup size in addition to the main bikini size (bikini bottom size). Cup size is determined from your bra size. Bikini size example: 8/M C. See size chart below to convert your bra size into bikini cup size:
Article : sizechart.com
Please Compare to Bikini Size in UK measurement chart below :-
[pb_vidembed caption=”” url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJYjGV9WAeM” type=”yt” w=”480″ h=”385″]